Familiarize yourself with our money-back guarantee policy
We recommend that you read and understand our revision and refund policy before requesting a refund. The policies we have mentioned below are binding to both you and Accountingassignmenthelp.com:
Cancellation of order
- If you cancel your order before the work is assigned to an expert, then the amount refunded will be 75% of what you paid. The 25% is a cancellation charge that is used to compensate the company for trying to process your order.
- On the other hand, if you cancel your order after the expert has already started working on your assignment, the amount refunded will range between 75% and 50%. We have to compensate for the effort of the company and the expert in trying to get your assignment done as per your instructions and within the agreed deadline.
We would like to reiterate that we are an ethical company that values its clients. We never intentionally charge our clients twice for the same order:
- If you have been charged twice for the same order, please let us know immediately. We will refund 100% of the extra payment within 7-15 working days.
- Also, you might unintentionally place the same order twice. In this case, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible that the extra order is not needed. If you fail to do this, we will treat the two as different orders and charge them.
No expert to work on your assignment
We boast a team of 100+ accounting experts. It is rare for us not to find a highly qualified expert to work on your assignment. However, if this happens and you miss your deadline because we couldn’t find someone to write your assignment, we will do your next assignment of the same value free of any cost.
We are very strict with deadlines. Our experts work extra hours just to make sure that your assignment is ready within your deadline. In case of emergencies, we usually try to find another expert to complete the assignment or request more time from the student. If your deadline passes, the amount refunded will be discussed with the student.
You cannot hold us responsible for late deliveries that happen because you failed to submit your instructions and support files on time. It is ideal that you attach all the required files and requirements initially when placing your order. No refund request will be tolerated for late deliveries that happen because you failed to fulfill your commitment.
We never accept assignments we cannot complete on time. If we fail to deliver your assignment, we will refund the amount you paid.
Free unlimited revisions
We aim to provide 100% satisfaction to our clients. To achieve this, we revise, modify and change solutions multiple times for free. If you are not content with the solution you have received, you can request a revision within 30 days after receiving the solution. Please make sure that your request conforms to the instructions you provided when placing your order. Anything outside the initial requirements will be charged.
We do not issue cash refunds except for double transactions. Upon verifying your claim, we will do an assignment for you of the same value at no cost.
You are not eligible for a refund if:
- The assignment was done and completed as per your instructions
- More than a month has passed since you received the solution
- Proofreading and editing assignments
Processing of refunds
We process all refunds within 7-14 working days. Our company is not liable for your banking fees, anomalies in your banking system, and transaction delays.